Friday, January 23, 2009

They fit the look!!!











I can truly appreciate those who fit the look. By saying "fit the look", I mean someone who is dressed in attire that suits their personality, their hobbies, their day to day interests fit their image and what they are wearing, etc ..... So, do I want to see Oprah in a leather studded jacket with spiked hair...NO! Do I want to see David Beckham in baggy pants, an oversized T-shirt and a fedora.....NO THANKS!
There are so many celebrities today that have stylist who don't do their job and don't take advantage of the ability to make their clients look great and fit the look!
They dress these celeb's up to be something their not. So when a stylist or celebrity does the job right I can truly admire what they are wearing, even go to the next step of figuring out what designer they are representing and enjoy what Im looking at almost as if its artwork. Otherwise I am disappointed and probably wont pay their clothing any mind past being turned off.
I think its important to make sure you are enhancing who you are when you get dressed rather then changing the way you are completely. 

1 comment:

  1. Luv me some Andre 3000....his 30's look is amazing....You should get a full body picture of him with his pants rolled up and his great shoes showing!

    ReplyDelete